Church of Saints Lorenzo and Sebastiano – Sottoselva district
The cult building, born from the union of the churches of Sottoselva and of the villa of San Lorenzo, “The Venerable Church of St. Sebastiano di Sottoselva and demolished by St. Lorenzo”, were established in 1813.
It was built in place of the old church dating back to the 16th century, considered too small and located in an unfamiliar place. In 1847 the current structure was completed where inside there is the stoup, made in 1562 and coming from the demolished church of St. Lorenzo.
Today, in memory of the communities, the church is dedicated to the saints Sebastiano and Lorenzo, both celebrated as patrons of Sottoselva.